- Use baking soda to get rid of odors
When you are not ready to throw your favorite shoes, you just have to sprinkle a teaspoon of baking soda to get rid of dirt and smell.
2 Remove dirt marks from suede shoes by buffing them off with a nail file.
Working in one direction, gently nail brush the stains away. So use a white washcloth to rub vinegar all over to brighten the suede.
3. Use vinegar to remove salt marks from winter boots
Using vinegar, marks can be swiped away, which are noticeable on the boots. But don’t rapidly dry the shoes as it causes more damage to the shoes.
4. DIY glitter heels to hide major scuffs on soles
Use the brush to coat bottom surface of your shoes with glue, also sprinkle on glitter.
5. Remove scuff marks from patent leather shoes with acetone nail polish remover.
Amazing to see how ladies nail polish remover can transform your shoes. Apply a small drops of polish so that scuffs will be vanished forever.
6. Use moisturizer instead of shoe polish to brighten dull leather.
Apply a bit of moisturizer on a paper towel to shine the dull leather for few weeks.
7. If your shoes are too tight, put a baggie of water in each of them and place in the freezer overnight.
It’s very amazing to see the shoes that are put in a bag of water overnight in freezer for stretching and comfortable when there are too tight to wear.